Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Still Sick



Yes I am still sick and so sick of being sick. I'm am so over coughing, sneezing, blowing my nose and generally feeling horrible, coughing up fleum etc.

I did go back to work yesterday and didn't do much but spread my germs around the place. Today I also went back to work but left 2 hours after getting there, as I was too sick to be there in the first place.

I finally went to the dr's this arvo and he has given me until Thursday off, when I rang my boss to tell him, he suggested that I also take Friday off and come back to work on Tuesday. Monday is Bank holiday. This way I can have good week to rest, relax and get over my germs.

My Dr even gave me penicillin to help get me better. I don't think I have ever had penicillin before so this will be interesting.

Just did a load of washing and must have left a tissue in it, as there is now tissues everywhere and will have to put everything in the dryer to dry and this will also get rid of all of the pits of tissues.

Well better go back to bed and rest up some more.

Carlton

Never pay for the same kilo twice

2 comments:

Mary said...

Rest up! I hope you get better soon and in time for the bloggers dinner :-)

Mel. said...

Thanks Mary. I am feeling a little better today and am sure to be healthy for the bloggers dinner.