Sunday, August 27, 2006

Such an Emotional Day


I've had a rather rough day today emotionally. I've felt very flat, low and just lonely.

I've been so tempted to ring ex today to talk to him, didn't really have anything to say to him, just wanted to hear his voice. But I've keept strong and but keep telling myself I don't need to do that. Might just make me a little more emotional.

Tonight has been extremely tough, as I miss him so much. I'm glad I'm going away on Tuesday for a week and that will take my mind off him but its just so hard at the moment. I thought I was doing rather well up until today as I hadn't cried about the breakup since Saturday morning but tonight the flood gates opened up again.

I so hate looking at the reminders of him, like the things he bought me. Just makes it so much harder.

This part of life just sucks big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for rambing on but just had to get it out of me.

Carlton :
Take One Step at a Time.

5 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Chin up Carlton... It will get easier.. keep yourself busy...We are here for you... and ty so much for dropping by my blog..I am getting there and with support from people like you i know I can get somewhere with this never ending battle of the bulge...

Mel. said...

Thanks everyone. I know that I will be a stronger and better person at the end of all of this but I sure hate the waiting and pain of it all.

Coco said...

It is the hardest part. I once told Krikkit(and she reminded me recently) that it's just like any other wound. It heals slowly - but faster if you take care of yourself!

:)

BIG HUG

MSU gal said...

Do not ring him! Hang in there. I believe you deserve much better.

abc said...

Oh Carlton I'm very sorry to hear of the breakup. You will get through this and I can sense a real inner strength through your pain. Sending you a big warm hug.