Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Eating out of control




Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I have lost the plot with my eating. I orginally thought it was because I was nervous about meeting the other bloggers at the bloggers dinner last saturday night. Saturday night has been and gone and I survied and had a great night. Now I know it wasn't caused by this, as I still can't stop eating. I am on 22 points on ww and eat more than that not sure how much more as I haven't seriously been tracking. I so want to lose weight and understand that it will take some time. I would like to be an 70's girl by the end of 2006 but I realise that isn't really realistic for me, so I'll refocus and say I'd love to be an 80's girl by the end of 2006.

I'm also scared about weighing in tomorrow night because of how much I feel I have put on. I also think that I now weight more than when I joined weight watchers about a month. I feel so ashamed and so fat.

I realise that tomorrow is another day and that I can start again but how do I stop overeating for the sake of overeating??????????? I also need to start exercising as well and go back to the gym, even if I just use the treadmill.

Tomorrow is another day and the restart of this journey. I will take tomorrow as a separate day and focus all my energy on tracking and doing a little bit of exercise and not worry about any other day.

I decided to create a separate blog for my tracking, exercise and weigh in results, which can be found at http://carlton-weightloss.blogspot.com/. This will see me being accountable to you all and help me to stay on track.

This is a huge move, from my point of view and welcome your comments on this. I so want to look so much better next time I meet any of you.

Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice.

1 comments:

Mary said...

I know how hard it can be at the start but I'd highly recommend exercise. We just have to do it. It also helps with our moods and self esteem. When you exercise, you end up having so much more energy and feel so much better about yourself which in turn helps you eat better. You can do it girl!

I lost my weight by walking for 1 hour, 6-7 days a week. It's cheap, easy and you can do it anytime so you can always fit it in :-)