Monday, August 21, 2006

Confused


I'm a little confused with my actions at the moment, I so want to lose weight and be healthy but I keep sabotaging my efforts.

I have not tracked or eaten well during the past 3 days. I know it is related to my thoughts and feelings and what I feel about myself.

As a result of this I have changed my saying from Never pay for the same kilo twice to One Step at a time. This new saying is more in line with where I am at with my weight loss or lack of weight loss journey at the moment.

I would like to thank everyone for their kinds words over the past few days. I really appreciate it and have taken it all on board. I especially thank Mary for her kind words. I know I need to exercise and really hate getting up early to do it but I am going to make the effort to do so, as I am worth it.

My plan for exercise this week is:-

Tuesday - Walk to work 3.5 kms done & took 40 mins and walk home 3.5 km's done and took 40 mins.
Wednesday - Walk to work 3.5 kms done and took 40 mins and walk home 3.5 km's.
Thursday - Walk before work 30 mins and lunchtime walk on the treadmill - 30 mins.
Friday - Walk to work 3.5 kms and walk home 3.5 km's.

This will mean I will need to get up at 6.30 am instead of 7 a.m. and I can do it for me. Getting up 30 mins earlier might not seem much to some of you but it is huge for me. I am a night time person, who loves staying up till the early hours of the morning and hate getting up before 10 a.m.

Will update my progress as I do it.

Carlton
One step at a time.

3 comments:

abc said...

Gosh, you, me, Coco, Briony...we have all been bad - is there an elnino factor going here? Well done for making a plan to pull yourself out of it!

Mel. said...

Thanks. There must be something going around.

Briony said...

Well done on this post honey. You only fail if you give up and you're not doing that, you're dusting yourself off and starting again. I'm here if you need anything.
Bri