Friday, July 28, 2006

Not much happening at the moment


Yes as the title indicates, not much is happening in my life at the moment. I'm sick with the flu and have spend the better part of the past few days in bed.

I did go and spend some time with my dad yesterday afternoon, took him to the cementary to see mum's cremation plot and then we went shopping and had lunch. Normally I'd also stay for dinner but came home early as I wasn't feeling well.

Spoke with bf last night regarding how he is going and our relationship. Have discovered he doesn't like being referred to as bf and would much prefer to be called my partner. So going forward I will respect his request and refer to him as my partner. He is going really well but I do miss him greatly. I also can't believe that I have never felt more at ease and happy in a relationship with him. Even at the very beginning over 4 years ago, I was always stressed about something.

Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice.

7 comments:

abc said...

Hey Carlton, I'm glad you and your partner are giving the relationship a go again. I wish you every happiness. Sorry that you are down with the flu - yucky. Get better soon. I think its great how you have started cleaning out your townhouse - like a big spring clean - its funny sometimes...the things you find. I'm kinda doing that as I prepare to move. I'm finding packaging in the pantry that is from 2004!!! OMG! Time just flies! One was a pancake mix, one was an unopened bottle of cordial.

michelle said...

Sorry you are sick. Take it easy and get better soon.

Mel. said...

Thanks for your comments. Suzie, I know when I clean out Dad's pantry after mum died, it was amazing stuff I found, somethings had expired 5-10 years before. Mum and Dad have a huge pantry and it was always full.

MSU gal said...

Feel better!

Mel. said...

no not really, so sick of blowing my nose and coughing but thank you for asking.

Briony said...

Hope you feel better soon, rest up and have a nanna nap today!!
Bri

Mel. said...

anonymouns person, I am not interested in your links and please leave me alone.