Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Cleaning - Yes that horrible word again


If you have been reading my previous blogs, I have been spending a lot of time uncluttering my townhouse now that bf's stuff has gone. It still seems weird calling him bf again and not exbf.

I can't believe how much stuff, mainly junk/paper I have kept of the past 8 years I've lived in this house. Whilst it was a while ago, 3 years infact, that I did the last major clean up (when bf moved in) and chucked a lot of stuff out, I still can't believe all of the paper I have kept since then. I still need to do a good dusting and vacum the whole house, I must say it is starting to look good and like a home you would be happy to invite people over to.

Yesterday afternoon and last night I spend some time uncluttering my bedroom. I even rearranged the bedroom and just by moving a few small items, it looks so much better.

My eating hasn't been the best during the past week, mainly due to me having visitors and being out of my normal routine. As some of you know that I joined sureslim last March and whilst the program is good, it not something that I find myself sticking to, so I decided that I had to do something with my weight and I rejoined Weight Watchers last Wednesday night. It wasn't the ideal time to do it with visitors coming to stay but if I waited for the perfect time, it would never happen and I want to look and feel better for the C2S dinner in August. Ist weight in at Weight Watchers is tonight and not looking forward to it. I know that I have lost some weight this week but not as much as I would have liked.

I also had a really sore throat yesterday and woke up with the flu today. Not feeling the best and just want to curl up in front of the heater today and do nothing. Its a bit like the weather in Sydney today, raining and miserable.


Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice.

0 comments: