Wednesday, July 12, 2006

1st day of holidays


Today is the first day of my holidays. I've taken 2 1/2 weeks off from work.
Exbf comes home tomorrow and I'm a little nervous about it all.

I'm picking him up and then were going to have some lunch and talk about a few things. He wants to see his kids after lunch and then I will drive him to his parents place at Grenfell. I'm going to spend a few days at Grenfell and then come home and relax. He will be back in Sydney next week to see his daughter who turns 5 and wants to spend a few more days with me. I haven't decided yet if I can coupe with this. Will see how the few days go at this parents place.

The cats weren't happy last night, when I told them they are going on holidays to the vets, they don't like going. They seem to be really clingy today, going everywhere I go.

Had to get 2 new tyres on my car today and wheel alignment. I spend the rest of the morning shopping and then spend the afternoon cleaning my car and house. The house smells so clean and fresh. You have to love the Myers sale. I got 3 long sleeve t-shirts for $60 instead of $120. I so love a bargain.

I'll be taking my computer with me to Grenfell and sure hope that wireless broadband works out there.

I can't wait to do some relaxing things, as I so need a holiday. The red wine represents a few that I will have tonight and whilst I'm at Grenfell.

Carlton

3 comments:

Briony said...

Hope everything goes okay Mel, keep us posted and enjoy your time off work. Nice to hear that you're still around.
Bri

Mary said...

YAY for holidays! I hope everything goes well also and hey, love the name of your cats. I've never tried putting my two with the vet for holidays but I can imagine they'd get freaked out. Have a good one and see you soon...

Mel. said...

thanks. Yes I love holidays as well, this is the first ones I've taken that I'm not actually going away.