Saturday, August 01, 2009

5% Goal Achieved today - Yeah!!!!!

I can't believe the week as gone again and its Saturday weight in time again. At weight watchers today I lost another 700 grams which also saw me achieve my 5% weight loss. Very happy...... I am now well and truely into double digits with my weight being 98.6 kilos.

Its 5 weeks till I go overseas and with today's loss I have 3.1 Kilos to lose to reach my goal. My MP3 player is now official dead after charging it last week for 12 hours it only let me listen to 1 and a half songs this morning. After reaching my 5% weight loss goal and the fact that I-pods are on sale at the moment, I decided that I just had to buy one. I ended up buying a purple 1pod Nano (8g). Now I just have to download some more songs to fill it up.

My month without chocolate has also finished and looking back at the month, I did see better losses when I stopped eating chocolate. I was probably averaging about 300-400 grams per week before July and during July the averaged between 700-800 grams per week. So I'm going to see if I can do 2 months in a row.


3 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Well done Carlton, I'm sure you will excedd your holiday goal

Kimmy said...

Ka pai Carlton. You are doing well. A whole month with no chocolate, that sounds really ....um....dedicated. Maybe I should give it a try.....

Thanks for the inspiration, carlton.

~closed~ said...

Congrats on the 5% Carlton! Even bigger Congrats on not eating chocolate. That would take TONS of willpower for me to do.