Thursday, August 20, 2009

Its amazing what a good night's sleep does....

It is amazing what a good night sleep does for one's mood.

I had the best night's sleep last night and am feeling on top of the world. A big step up from what I've been feeling the past week, thanks to a head cold....

I even used the Wii fit and Wii sports active exercise game this morning. Brad asked me if I was sick or something, as I was up so early and full of energy.

Whilst I do enjoy walking to work and back, its been a bit of a chore lately due to me being sick and I think because its winter. This morning whilst it was a bit chilli, I really enjoyed my walk to work....

Even a work email which involves me doing a lot more work, didn't upset me.

My meal's have been planned for today, now I just have to stick to them.




0 comments: