Friday, August 21, 2009

My promise to myself today is....

My promise to myself today is....

1. I will track what ever goes into my mouth...
2. I will drink 2 litres of water today
3. I will stay within my 21 weight watchers points.
4. I will use the Wii Sports Active exercise game when I get home tonight....

I will update the results as I go today.

Results

1. Yes I have tracked everything that I have eaten today.
2. Yes I have drunk 2 litres of water.
3. I have so far within my points.
4. I am about to do the Wii Sports active game so I will say that is done.


3 comments:

Jo said...

How did your tracking go today? I need to seriously focus on tracking... it's so easy just to eat and not be honest at the end of the day.

I have a blog award for you waiting on my blog.. pop over and collect it...

www.littlepiggysjourney.blogspot.com

Chris H said...

I hope your day is going well.

Heather said...

Yay. You kept all your promises to yourself! Good on you. Not long before your big trip - I'm so envious...

xx