Monday, August 10, 2009

Seeing Results in my clothes....

I walked to work again this morning and seemed to walk a bit quicker than normal. These days I find that I'm walking to the beat of the song that I listen to on my mobile. When I walk to work I tend to walk in gym gear and bring my suit etc in my back pack.

Well this morning I brough a suit I hadn't worn for about 2 weeks and now I'm finding that the pants are a size too big. They don't fit around the waist and in fact there is at least an inch of fabric that I can scrunch up. Worst part of all is that the pants don't have belt loops, so I can't wear a belt with it. The suit is only about 4 months old, so looks like I'm off to the tailors in the next few days to get them taken in. Hope it doesn't cost too much...

When I started this journey I was wearing size 26/24 tops and 22/20 pants. I'm now wearing 18/20 tops depending on the style and size 16/18 pants depending on the style...

Originally I also started this journey weighing 115.9 kilos in 2008. I restarted my journey on 30/05/2009 at 104.4 kilos and I now weigh 97.4 kilos.. All up I have lost 18.5 kilos....



3 comments:

Chris H said...

Well done mate, feels good eh?

Kimmy said...

How exciting to have your pants falling down. he he. You are doing so well, not only did you lose 11 kilos last year, but you kept it off. Ka pai - good work.

Lisa- aka pinky1968 said...

Thanks for the comment on my post Carlton - I was wondering about the dairy jsu tthis morning on the way to work.
I also tend not to eat alot during the day as with hubby cooking dinner at night I never know what we are having but I guess if I try and have at least hald by the end of the working day that allows for up to 10 in the evening and then I can add in the dairy thru a glass of milk if I need to up the points
Will try it and agian thanks heaps for the advise = greatly appreciated
Lisa