Monday, August 24, 2009

For the first time in a long time.....

For the first time in a long time I weigh less than my brother. I was having lunch with my brother Paul yesterday and we were discussing how much we weigh and he was telling me he now weighs 97 kilos (mind you he is 5 10 and I'm only 5 5). At WI on saturday I weighed in at 96.6 kilos.... I can't believe that I'm finally lighter than him. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Not long till my trip, in fact in 10 days time I'll be packing and heading to the airport to go... I really can't wait. Mind you I still have some work to do with my weight loss goal. I would love to lose 2 more kilos in this time. So lots of tracking, sticking to my points and exercise for me this week. I know that if I stay focused I can do this....

Ok for those who can't remember or don't know, I'm off to London, Milan and the South of England for just over 3 weeks. I leave on my birthday that being 4 September.


My promise to myself today is:-

1. Stick to my weight watchers points 21 today.
2. Drink 2 litres of water today.
3. Use the Wii Sports Active game tonight...

I will update my progress later today...

Results:-

1.
2.
3.

2 p.m. - So far so good. I did bring my lunch today, which was left overs from dinner last night, however my work colleagues talked me into going our for Thai. The good thing was that I have still stayed within my points. I had some steamed rice and vegetables with oyster sauce. I also drank water.






4 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

You must be so excited! I remember when I finally weighed less than my husband. It was a great day of rejoicing!

Congrats!

Chris H said...

Well done chick. Where you going? I have no doubt read it somewhere earlier, but I forgot!

celtic_girl said...

Well done on weighing less than your brother.

Happy birthday for next Friday and have a great holiday - I'm jealous!!! lol!

Chris H said...

Hey chick.. how are you? I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.