Sunday, May 30, 2010

GWEJ (Goal Weigh Ending June)

Now this is normally something done on weight watchers forum and occassionally on our ww facebook group does and I'm going to post this hear as well.

To coincide with the challenge we have at weight watchers which ends the end of July my goal is to weigh 84.9 kilos so that is a loss of 3.4 kilos this month. June ends in the middle of the week and as I weigh in on Saturday's my weight at the end of the month will be as at 26 June 2010... So I have 4 weeks to lose 3.4 kilos or 850 grams per week... Let the challenge begin...

I did mention this at the end of my previous post but I think its time to give it a post all of its on. This goal is going to be a bit of a challenge but nothing that some focus and effort want hurt.

I'm sure the more I post this and the more accountable I am the more focused and motivated I will become in achieving this goal.




5 comments:

Chris H said...

Oh and I love your smile.

Chris H said...

I love the new photo of you.. YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!
I want to lose 3.6 kilos by end of june.. we CAN do it girl!

Tania said...

Well done - it's definitely an achievable goal, I look forward to following your progress.

Tania said...

Well done Melissa - I'm sure you will do it! I would join you in your challenge but my focus is just to get back into a routine.

Matt Metzgar said...

Good job, and good luck on your goal.