Saturday, May 15, 2010

WI Day

I'm so happy right now, the scales rewarded me well after my effort this week... I smashed getting under 90 with a 1.4 kilos loss getting me to 88.8 kilos.... I haven't been this low for about 20 years....

I also decided to go shopping today with the aim of trying on some new jean and maybe buying some new jeans as my current ones are a bit big.... I decided to try on a pair of size 14 jeans, and whils i didn't think they would fit and still didn't as I was trying to pull them up, they did so I bought a size 14 ...jeans!!!! they are a little snug but the 16's are just too big... This will give me some focus for the coming week to make sure they fit nicely when I go to melbourne next saturday.... The jeans were only cheap ones because I still have about 22 kilos to lose and I don't want to spend the money on expensive jeans only for them not to fit me for long... I will buy decent jeans when I get to my goal weight...

I also bought a pair of boots as my reward for weighing in under 90 kilso... Last week I got a new pair of runners so it was the boots turn this week.

Now bring on my next goal of being under 85 kilos... At weight watchers today our leader gave us a challenge of what weight we wanted to be or how much we wanted to lose in the next 6 weeks. Well originally mine was to lose 3.6 kilos or 600 grams per week and I just realised that would make me 85.2 kilos so I'm going to go for 3.9 kilos which will see me at 84.9 kilos...


When I started this journey I weighted in at 115.9 kilos and today at 88.8 kilos see my total loss of 27.1 kilos loss all together...



5 comments:

blondie1 said...

well done to you what an awesome loss and jeans and boots ! you deserved that.

celtic_girl said...

Well done Carlton on getting under the 90 kg mark.

How about a photo of your size 14's and the new boots.

Mel. said...

I'm going to Melbourne for the weekend this coming weekend, so I'm sure to have my picture taken or two in my size 14 jeans... lol... Will update after the weekend...

Chris H said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOO... and congratulations. YOu must be feeling so happy with yourself.

Tania said...

Congrats, what an awesome achievement - hope you have a fabulous time with the girls in Melbourne on the weekend!