Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mixed feelings about my weigh in yesterday

I weighed in yesterday and whilst I had a good loss, I also have mixed feelings about the result because I so wanted to get to double digits. I missed double digits just and not happy about it.

I weighted in at 100.1 kilos, missed my goal by 200 grams...... I know that it will happen this week but still not happy I didn't do it yesterday....

Sorry I just need to vent and get it all out of my system... Thinking back at my week and it was a pretty good week. I didn't pig out over the weekend, like I can do. I walked to work and back, I went back to the gym and did a few workouts, I tracked, drank my water and really watched what I ate.... One thing I didn't do was walk home from work on Friday, as it was really cold, I didn't leave the office until 6 p.m. and we were meant to be going to the local club for dinner, so I accepted a lift home from one of my colleagues.... I now keep thinking if only I did walk home I would have got double digits.... I also earn't about 50 exercise points on the weight watchers program last week and only ate about 15 of them, so I'm also thinking I didn't eat enough, compared to the exercise I did.

I spoke with my weight watchers leader about things yesterday and she suggested that if I'm going to earn so many points, then I might need to eat a bit more filling foods (not snack food). I'm going to work on that this week.

This week is going to be an interesting week, my work colleague is on 4 weeks leave so I get to do her job as well as mine (well originally it was one job but they split it to employ both of us and there is enough work for both of us).... PMS/TTOM is due, double digits will be mine, I need to track, stay focused, don't stress and things will fall into place.





3 comments:

Chris H said...

You can do it girl! Just you wait and see next week.... YOU WILL DO IT.

celtic_girl said...

Can understand your disappointment BUT you will do it next week - I have faith in you!

~closed~ said...

Make yourself the priority. Work will be stressful for a while, but keep doing what you're doing. You *will* do it Carlton!