Monday, July 06, 2009

2 months to go till I go away and time to get focused....

Its just under 2 months till I go away and whilst I'm not going to reach my original weight goal I do still have a goal in mind. So its time to get focused....

I weighed in on Saturday and lost another 500 grams so I'm now 101.7 kilos. I'd love to weigh 95 kilos when I go away, so yes its time to get focused...

One of the things I need to focus on is drinking more water. I'm good at drinking 0 point drinks i.e. diet soft drinks, herbal tea, sugar free V's etc but water is lacking. Also by drinking more water will save me some money, I have been buying 3-4 cans of softdrink a day and whilst they are only $1 each, over the course of a week I've been spending at least $20 on the stuff...

I'm finding that I'm chosing more filling foods and walking to work has really been helping with my weight... I was pretty good food wise this weekend which I'm pleased about. Previous weekends I'd been shocking and I really needed to walk to work so I didn't have a gain... I'm hoping for a good loss this week.

We also have a wedding coming up in November in Townsville and I really want to be under 90 kilo's for that. Its Brad daughters wedding and the last time they saw me was at my heaviest and I want to look good for any photos that are taken... Brad also wants to and needs to lose some weight and I tried to have a bet with him last night on who could lose the most weight between now and then but he wasn't interested. Not sure how I'm going to get him motivated to lose any weight at the moment... I know he needs to want to do it otherwise its not going to work, but at the moment he lacks will power.... Hopefully if he sees me losing weight that might spur him on.

Just need to stay focused and committed...





1 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Glad your back on the wagon, we all reach a point when we say enough is enough, I know I have.