Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I'm still around

Yep I'm still around, I've been rather busy with my new job, well its not so new any more. My 6 month probation ends next week.

Whilst I'm always pretty busy doing stuff, I also never seem to have much to say on my blog these days, which is why I haven't had many posts.

I had a break from weight watchers for a while, and am now back into it. I went back to my meetings in the last week of May 2009 and had put on a nearly 5 kilos, could have been worse I guess.

My CW at my last weigh in was 102.2 kilos which is a loss of 2.2 kilos since I've been back. This month I'm aiming to lose anther 3 kilos which will see me under 100 kilos at 99.2 kilos.

I'm walking to and from work again and whilst some days I don't feel like walking, I do. Its the only exercise I tend to get these days....





1 comments:

Chris H said...

Don't ya wish It wasn't such a constant battle? I do. Good on you for going back to WW.