Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weight in Day and Measurements

This picture on the left is approximately how much fat I've lost since starting this journey, last year.

Today is weigh in day and I lost another 600 grams which makes it 800 grams in 2 weeks and only 1.2 kilos to go till I get to my first weight loss goal. My reward for achieving this is going to be the new Jillian Michaels Wii game (it was surpose to be out yesterday but has now been pushed back to 26/3/2009).

The past week I've been feeling that my work clothes are getting loser so I decided to measure myself again this morning. I was amazed with the results.

Thighs are 58 cm's (-8 cm's) 1/1/09 they were 66 cm's

Hips are 130 cm's (-13 cm's) 1/1/09 they were 143 cm's
Waist is 99 cm's (-4 cm's) 1/1/09 it was 103 cm's

Upper Stomach is 124 cm (-13 cm's) 1/1/09 it was 137 cm's

Chest is 116 cm's (-4cm's) 1/1/09 it was 120 cm's

Arms are 35 cm's (-9 cm's) 1/1/09 they were 44 cm's


All up I have lost I have lost 51 cm's off my body since 1/1/09. To be honest I didn't believe the results when I compared them to those I too at the beginning of the year and I had to measure myself twice before I actually believed them. No wonder I am starting to feel my clothes getting loser and I am starting to like the look of myself in pictures. My body is starting to shrink and not only on the scales.

It is such an inspiring thing for me right now...





2 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Those measurements are damn impressive, no wonder you have been feeling the differnece.

I'm so glad your feeling inspirational, it's one of the main factors to success.

Unknown said...

I wondered how you went!! Well done love!

Shrinking measurements are the BEST... people don't see you when you hop on the scales, but they CAN see you getting smaller!
YAY!!!