Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week so far....


Just thought I'd do a quick post about my week so far.

Well it didn't start out all that well food wise. All I wanted to do on Saturday was eat and eat and eat some more and unfortunately I did tend to do that. Yes I was way over on my points that day but I also had a little chat to myself on Sunday and decided that I wouldn't be doing that again.

Food wise since Sunday has been pretty good, I've been tracking my points and staying within them. I even went for a walk on Tuesday lunchtime for 30 mins and used my Wii fit tonight for 19 mins. I would have done more but I only decided to use it about 40 mins ago, so its a bit late to do a big workout. Whilst I would prefer to use the Wii fit in the morning, I just don't seem to be able to get up before work to do it and nights just seem so much easier. I'm just going to have to use it when ever I can and not focus on the time of day or night it is. I also have a pretty busy job and tend to walk around the office finding stuff, going to the printer, files etc so I got myself a pedometer and on average I walk around 10,000 steps per day. Today I did a little bit more and including the Wii Fit workout I've done 13,432 steps. I don't count this towards my exercise but I also realise that it is helping as I've been losing more consistently since I've gone back to an office based job. I'm also going to post my steps on this blog as well, it will serve as some sort of diary for me.


Oh and I did crack into double digits (99.9) on the Wii Fit scales tonight but I also know that there is approximately 1.5 kilos difference between the Wii Fit weight and WW weight. This weigh in was at night and with TTOM arriving. I'm pretty happy at the moment but also don't expect WW scales to show that weight on Saturday when I go for WI.

Work is going pretty well at the moment, we are really really busy, trying to learn the sytems, procedures, clients and get the work done. It does make for some long days but it also keeps me busy so I'm not focusing on food. I do tend to have my snacks for the day on my desk, but I'm that busy I don't focus on them until I decide it time to eat one. I'm pretty happy with my decision to change jobs and go back into an office environment.

I must admit that I am stuggling with only having 1 can of coke zero a day and need to do some more work on that one.

1 comments:

Chris H said...

Why struggle? Have more, hell it can't hurt you! *shaking head*.. all that crap about coke is just that... CRAP!