Friday, February 20, 2009

Today is a new day


8.15 a.m. I'm at work right now, mind you I should actually be working, so no pictures at the moment. Will put one on when I get home tonight.

I must admit that I did over eat yesterday. The cause was going out for a walk at lunchtime before I ate and going shopping last night on a hungry stomach. Whilst I did have my lunch at work, when I went out for a walk with a colleague I got something extra as well. Similar thing happened last night when we went shopping, went out before having dinner and then bought chocolate and a donut. Mind you my bf wanted to buy 2 donuts each and I did say no to him on that one.

Today is a new day and I've walked to work today to try and make up for yesterday. WI day for me is tomorrow. I will also walk home. Its a 40 minute walk each way.

Oh and I did do over 12000 steps yesterday as well.

The reason I am trying to reduce my intake of coke zero or diet soft drinks is that I find I have better weight loss weeks when I do reduce it. I tend to feel less bloated...

6.30 p.m. I ended up walking two and from work today and will all the running around the office I did today I've ended up walking 25,432 steps today. Yah for me.... I'm also thinking of walking to work every Friday. Friday is a good day to walk cause we can wear casual clothes and whilst I do take deodorant with me and put more on when I get there, it also means that I don't sweat in my business suits etc.



.

1 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Yes, today is a new day. You have done well though identifying what caused the derailment.

Have a great weekend