Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weigh in Day


I can't believe how quickly weigh in day comes around. At weigh in I lost another 500 grams which I'm pretty happy about.

To be honest my week wasn't all that good and I did eat a bit too much chocolate for my liking but nothing as near as I would have before weight watchers. I did manage to use the wii fit on Thursday night, walk to work & back, more wii fit on Friday night and Brad and I went for some walks this week. I even managed to walk to weigh in and home today. Exercise is on the way up again for me.

I'm even thinking of walking to and from work all 5 days next week. Will see how I go. I'm in the process of trying to reduce my expenses and are looking at ways that we can do that. One of them is to sell one of our cars, cause the only time we really need two cars is on the weekend and with some careful planning we can work around that one too. I can either walk or catch the bus to work and that is so much cheaper than having a 2nd car when it comes to petrol, insurance, rego, maintenance etc. Nothing has been decided on that, will see how I go next week with walking to work or not... I'm so sick and tired of money being tight and I think some extreme measures need to be taken...Brad and I have talked about this and will continue to do so until we come to some sort of agreement or decision on things.

Back to my weigh in results, my 500 gram loss has brought we to a weight on 101.4 kilos (back to were I was in September 2008, grrrr at myself for putting it back on in the first place)... and only 700 grams till I reach my first goal. I'm so going to work my butt off this week to get that first goal....



6 comments:

Apple2Hourglass said...

Go girl! You are kicking butt at this exercise thing.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your loss this week Carlton - Nearly double figures - wishing you all the best for the week ahead

boringsahm said...

You are going great guns! Consider a bicycle as a form of transport, the hybrid bikes will make it easier, as they are light with good gears. If you can walk to work, you can bike it too!

If only they sold a bicycle rickshaw I would lug the kids to school on my bike!

Chris H said...

NIce to walk to work.. till it rains! Well done on the continuing loss too!

celtic_girl said...

Great work on the looss. You will soon be a 90's girl!!

Unknown said...

Good work Mel! Well done! ♥