Friday, May 11, 2007

Work - OMG


Myspace Layouts




I had a meeting with my boss today for my half yearly review/appraisal (as at 30/3/07). Whilst I knew what my results were as they are based on meeting performanced based results, its always the comments that I get worried about. The meeting went for just over an hour and overall was pretty good. My boss did make a comment that I need to get less involved in things that do not always concern me (aparently people have complained about me in regards to this), the meeting did go rather well.

The thing that really surprised me and gave me a buss for the rest of the day, was that my boss told me that I was not the same person who started working for him just over 12 months ago (positive way). We discussed my personal growth and business growth, especially during such a difficult time in my life overall.

Looking back at me I am so proud of all that I have achieved and yes I am such a stronger, not as negative, more rounded (not talking weight wise) person. I've also noticed that I am also a much happier and confident person than I was 12 months ago. I do have my bad and negative days but I am now having more and more good and confident days.

I may not have achieved much weight wise this year but I have achieve so much more within myself this 12 months. I do have a lot more work to do but days like this make me realise just how far I've come. I've done most of this on my own and because I've wanted to not because I've been made to.

Just thought I'd share my positive news...................


Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

6 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Congratulations on your review, It makes it all worth while when we get some positive feedback.

Sienna said...

What do you do for a job?

Briony said...

Well done honey, you deserve recognition for coming so far. Don't worry about the weight, when you're ready it will change too.
You have had an enormous year and you've come through the other side a stronger and calmer person who knows what she wants. You can't really ask for much more than that!
Have a great weekend
Bri

abc said...

Well done. That is so wonderful to hear Carlton. You have gone through so much but I know that you always put in 100% at work regardless of what you were dealing with in your personal life. To do that itself is a real achievment, but to do well at it and grow through adversity is really special. I hope that you spoil yourself this weekened and celebrate the new you....and the lighter you! You are over 2kg lighter that you were at Easter - girl you are on fire, this is your year. Nothing can stop you. Feel good about yourself, enjoy life and enjoy being you. Have an awesome weekend! Congratulations!

Mel. said...

Livy - I work as a Business Banking Manager for one of the major 4 Bank's in Australia.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done Carlton... thats gr8 news... You must be so proud of yourself.... nothing like personal growth!!