Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day

CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
Get More at COMMENTYOU.com

Its Mothers Day today and I so miss my mum terribly. I have a pretty busy day today and am going to find the time to go and visit mum's cremation plot to wish her Happy Mothers Day.

CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
Get More at COMMENTYOU.com

I saw the following poem posted on ck and thought I'd share it with you. This is for all of you who have lost your mum's (for what ever reason) and miss them terribly on this their special day.

WATCHING OVER YOU

I'm sending special angels
To keep you safe and sound,
To bless you and to love you
When you are feeling down.

I've asked them to look after you
And keep away those frowns.
To cheer you up when times are tough
Or whenever you feel down.

I hope they take good care of you
And bring you lots of love,
Because I called upon them specially.
From Heaven up above.

Have a Happy Mothers Day

Carlton
Take One Step at a Time

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I am lucky enough to have my mum... altho I didnt get to see her today i was with her all day friday...
I was away for the weekend.. and got to see my ex mother in law both yesterday and today..so that was nice...
take care...
Hugs Nannette

Sienna said...

What happened to your Mum Carlton?