Friday, May 11, 2007

Half way Mark



Its half way through the Challenge 5 June and I'm feeling so out of control at the moment.

My start weight was 110.3 on 11 April 2007 (I think that was the date)
Half way mark my weight is 108.0
Now that's a loss of 2.3 kilos.

Whilst 2.3 kilos is a fairly good result, I must admit that 1.7 kilos of this loss was in the first week. I've been pretty slack ever since.

If nothing else, its time for me to start exercising again. Its getting colder here in Sydney and none of my work jackets can be done up. I do not have the funds to buy new ones, so sorry but the weight just has to go, there is no other choice.

My eating has been OK, but structured exercise is not really present. The odd short walk but that's all I've been doing. I could also do with increasing the amount of water I drink as well.

Well its getting late and if I'm going for my walk in the morning I better go and try to sleep.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You know what I'm going to say eh??
2.3kgs is awesome even though the first 1.7kgs was lost in the first week, its still 2.3kgs gone.

I'm the same as you when it comes to exercise, I try as hard as I can to lose the weight without having to exercise but in the end, it just doesn't work.

Not having any jackets to fit has got to be a good incentive.

Your not a failure because you have financial pressures, everyone I know has financial pressure and most of us live beyond our means until someone taps us on the shoulder.
Consolidating your unsecure loans was a brilliant idea.

abc said...

Carlton I know how you feel. For me its exercise too. But you should be proud of the 2+kg you have lost (AND KEPT OFF)! You can do this! I'm just not much help. I feel like curling up into a ball and eveyrone leaving me the hell alone. I'll get over it. You stay focused. Don't undo your 2+kg loss - its precious.

celtic_girl said...

Hi Carlton, thanks for taking the time and leaving your words of encouragement on my blog, during the week. It takes a lot of guts to come clean over our mistakes, so I take my hat of to you for that. I also need to come clean with a few issues which I have been avoiding,reading your post has made me decide to do something about them.

Also well done on the loss so far

Coco said...

Rainbow's right. Don't UNDO your loss. You still have a few weeks. Why not set some new goals and get your mojo back?

Your jackets should be your incentive. I have a pair of work pants like that. They were actually really uncomfortable a few weeks ago. So much that they dug into my tummy if I sat for too long. I just imagined how good it feel to have them TOO BIG again and it keeps me going. Try and picture zipping up (or buttoning) up your jackets and them being a bit too big. :)

Wouldn't that feel awesome?

Mel. said...

Thanks for all your kind words of support.