Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sorry for the delay


Sorry for the delay in blogging but life is just flying by at the moment.

I met a new bloke online of course new years day and his name is Brad (pictured left), only problem was he lived in Townsville. Well to cut a long and boring story short, we got around that some how and last week Brad moved to Sydney to be with me.

I can't believe its been 2 months since I've last blogged. So so sorry about that. Lots has happened since then. I've rejoined weigh watchers @ 115.9 kilos which was a bit of a shock I must admit. I've been to Melbourne for the F1 race, had the flu and lost my voice, work continues to annoy me and my brother is doing really well.

I went to Melbourne with Paul, its our annual trip to Melbourne for the F1 race. He buys me the 4 day grandstand pass for Christmas every year. Following his heart attack I imagined this year would be different, no junk food, no alcohol, lost of walking and only really healthy food etc. Well
we didn't eat much junk food, only 4-5 drinks a night (better than previous years of about 10 drinks per night) and we walked heaps, I burnt 3500 calories in the week we were there. When I went to weight watchers last Saturday I had only put on 100 grams which I was very happy about. Previous years I'd put on 2-3 kilos during that week. Just imagine what I could have done if I'd exercised a bit more when I got home or only had say 3 drinks per night. Well I can only dream about that. I'm pretty happy with how I went whilst I'm away. In reality I ate what I wanted to, just didn't have the chips, chocolates, lollies etc in between meals. It was a great time away.

Last week I weighed in a 111.3 kilos. On 1/4/08 I'm joining a 13 week challenge and my goal for this challenge is to weigh under 100 kilos by the end of it. Hopefully this week I will have a good loss and it will see me have to lose just under 10 kilos during the challenge. Its a stretch for me but a goal I so long to break.

I'm eating pretty well and again cooking out of my weight watchers cookbooks. Just need to increase the exercise, something I'm not too keen on.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Welcome back Carlton....
woooohoooooo you have hooked a cutie there girl...you have kept him quiet... well come on dish out some goss...
How has it been since he moved over??? is he living with you???
Way too cool....
I met Mark via the net.. so I love to hear about others...

boringsahm said...

Oh it so good to hear from you again, getting a little worried about you but now I know things are only looking up for you! all good news I hope for 2008 and beyond!

Hope to catch you more blogging!