Thursday, January 17, 2008

Update on Paul

Just got back from the hospital and my brother has some kind of blockages in all of his arteries and is one lucky man.

They are going to try and put him on the surgery list for tomorrow if not he will be on Monday's list. They originally thought he would have to have a triple bypass but after looking at the results again and consultation with another Dr they are going to put 3 stents (not sure of spelling) in, instead.

Update 5 p.m.

Dr's have decided they only need to put 2 stents in my brothers heart and the other artery which is blocked can be unblocked via medication. Also he didn't make the surgery list for today and will have to wait until Monday. He's not happy about being in hospital for the weekend but nothing he can do about it.

Carlton

10 comments:

Apple2Hourglass said...

I hope they get him in sooner rather than later and that he gets well very soon. Big hugs mate. I'm thinking of you.
Bri

Jodie said...

Oh my gosh Carlton... it's been ages since I checked anyone's blogs. You poor thing!! Your Dad & your brother.

Firstly, my deepest sympathy for your fathers passing. No longer in pain. And he will always be with you, watching over you.

And your brother... If there is any chance that he is out for your dads funeral - then I hope they can do it. But if not; I hope he has a speedy recovery.

I wish I could give you a big hug... but instead, I will have to send you a {{{ cyber hug }}}.

Hang in there buddy.

Me said...

Hi there
Thanks so much for your comment. Lost my links on bloglines and couldn't find you so glad you were in touch with me.
I am so sorry to read about the passing of your Dad and the heart attack your brother had - you are in my thoughts.
Stay strong and look after yourself !
Lotsa big hugs to you.
Me

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Even he would realise that being in hospital is the best place for him to wait for the surgury...... Poor guy must be scared witless... not to mention the rest of you...
Take care Carlton.. We dont want you sick too...

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your father's passing and now your brothers heart problems.....you must be a wreck.

Hope is all going better for you now.

Take care.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hey there Carlton... you have been very quiet again... i hope you are doing ok....
plz give us a quick update...

abc said...

Hey There Carlton. I hope your brother got the surgery and it went really well. Thanks for your support about Milo. He is doing ok thus far, which I am very glad about.

boringsahm said...

Hey Carlton, hope all is well. It's been a long time and we all know how hard things have been for you these last few months but still hope your well.

abc said...

Happy Easter Carlton, Hugs from Rainbow

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Happy Easter Carlton... plz update and let us know you are ok....