Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weigh in Day 29/3/2008

Today is weight in day at weight watchers.
Start Weight on 8/2/2008 = 115.9 kilos
Last week 22/3/2008 = 111.3 kilos
This week 29/3/2008 = 110.6 kilos

Loss this week 700 grams.

Loss so far 5.3 kilos.

I was presented with my 5 kilo loss book mark today (pictured above) which I'm very happy about............. Only 6.2 kilos to my next goal of 10% loss.

I'm starting a new challenge with some online friends from 1/4/08 called the End of Financial year challenge. It goes for 13 weeks from 1/4/08 to 30/6/2008 and during this time I have put a goal of 10 kilo loss or just under 800 grams per week. It's a bit of a stretch but something I want to achieve.

Below are pictures Brad just took of me for the start of this challenge. The next set of photos will be taken at the end of the challenge, so I can see how much I've changed in body shape and weight.



Yes I could have smiled but oh well maybe next time.








I've been gotten Brad off the lounge at night and we are walking 60-90 mins a night. We don't leave until 8.30 p.m. but it is so nice to walk at that time of the evening, only problem is that it is dark and we need to do a walk that has some lights on.


Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

3 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done on another loss...
The challenge sounds like a top idea...
Gr8 to keep an eye on the visual side of weightloss too....

MSU gal said...

You go Girl!

boringsahm said...

Nice loss, way to go!