Friday, December 28, 2007

Neet to be strong



OK I need to be strong. I've arrived at work and they have put out the left over junk food from out Christmas lunch last week. There is Christmas cake, pudding, cream, custard, lollies, chocolates, chips and nuts. They are trying to encourage us all to eat them but don't they realise we have already eaten too much of this food during the holidays.

I am feeling so fat today, its not funny. I have already eaten my fruit so now i just need to be strong and drink more water. Don't people in this office realise that we are all over Christmas food and junk and we want to eat healthy.

I might just have to leave early today like lunch time, as one of the assistants has this Christmas email playing and it is really annoying me (its only been going for 5 mins and I'm so over it, the same thing over and over again). I don't have a lot of work to do this week seeing most of my clients are on leave and I'm not feeling to well today. Bloody sinus and hay fever. I'm so over it. I also need to sleep as I discovered facebook last night and was on the computer until about 1 a.m. and then I was wide awake an couldn't sleep.

Well better go and see if I have any work needing to be done.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

1 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I have just discovered facebook also... I hope things have settled at work now ...