Monday, December 24, 2007

Weight Loss Journey


I'm very excited that I'm finally able to use blogger at work again, which makes it a bit easier to blog more often. I just don't seem to have the time when I get home these days.
I woke up late this morning, well actually 10 minutes before I was meant to be at work 7.50 a.m. and in my rush to get here I didn't remember to weigh myself, so it looks like I will be starting the Low GI eating plan next week.

I am still going to be careful in what I eat this week and plan to have a few lollies, crackers, ham, lamb, green salad tomorrow. I bought 4 small individual Christmas puddings the other day so I will have one of them with some no fat custard for desert. The other 3 puddings will either be eaten by my dad or my brother.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

0 comments: