Sunday, December 23, 2007

Yes I am still around


Yes I am still alive and kicking. I can't believe its been so long since I've blogged anything. Life has just been so busy lately.

Dad is still hanging in there. He has lost a lot of weight and now weights only 52 kilos (he was 70 kilos in Jan 07 when he went into the nursing home). The cancer has well and truly taken its toll and I'm not sure how much longer he has.

Well I've been looking at my diet over the past few months and have decided to start a Low GI diet. I've done a lot of research, read many books and think this is the right eating plan for me. Now just have to decided should I start tomorrow the day before Christmas or on 1/1/08.
I also can't believe that Christmas is only 2 days away and new years eve is just over a week away. It so doesn't feel like Christmas and this year has gone so fast.
Not much else to blog at the moment and I do need to go to sleep now.
Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

1 comments:

Apple2Hourglass said...

Merry Christmas honey. Hope next year is a better one for both of us.
Bri