Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Starting to get nervous


Yes that is right, I'm starting to get nervous. I have my first appointment with Dr Talbot tomorrow at 3 p.m. and starting to get nervous over it.

I think I'm also starting to stress about what to expect, will I be accepted, will my superannuation approve the early release so I can pay for the out of pocket expenses, will I actually go through with it all etc.

I'm sure most people go through this but for me its such a big step. Its also me admitting that I can't do this alone and I need some serious help to reduce the amount of food that I eat.
I'm sure this is normal but I will be so glad when the appointment tomorrow is over and I know more about the whole process.
Oh I also watched the online show of Mikey Robins regarding this lap band surgey today and it moved me so much that I was close to tears. His story is so much like mine................
There the link if you missed the show http://www.abc.net.au/austory/. It was aired on the ABC last night and will be replaced on Saturday at 12.30 p.m.
Carlton
Take One Step at a Time.

2 comments:

abc said...

Carlton its natural to be nervous. I nearly have buterflies for you myself. How did it go? Curious minds want to know.

Mel. said...

just posted a response rainbow.