Saturday, March 07, 2009

So Close but yet so far.....

Weigh in day always seems to come around so fast.

I weighed in today and lost 1.3 kilos and normally I'd be jumping up and down and very excited but not today. I was so close but yet so far away from double digits. Yes that's right just missed double digits buy a small tub of butter - 200 grams. My weight this week is 100.1 kilos... It's so not fair, surely I could have found a way to lose another 200 grams this week but nope not this little black duck... Oh well there is always next week and next week I will do it..

The good news is that I did make my first mini goal today and I'm 2 kilos closer to achieving my overseas weight loss goal. My reward for this was a new suit for work. I bought a brown pin strip suit from Autograph. I actually got into their size 16 pants, but were a little snug around my stomach and hips (the joys of being an apple shape) and a size 20 jacket (another job of being an apple shape is that you need to get tops/jackets a size or 2 bigger than the pants you wear, otherwise they don't do up around your stomach area). The other good thing they had a 20% off sale on Thursday when I bought it. Yes I knew that I'd get my 2 kilo goal by them even if it was unofficial.

I'm now 1.3 kilos off my 2nd mini goal and I'd love to get that before I fly to Melbourne in 18 days time... I'm so inspired at the moment and am thinking of continuing walking to work. I did manage to walk to work all 5 days last week. I even managed to walk to my WI and back today....

You could say I'm a woman on a mission right now. Just need to make a few better choices with my food and all will be good.




5 comments:

boringsahm said...

1.3kilo's! That is great and that is wonderful loss! Before you know it you will be under 100, walking to walk might be the little extra you need to get you flying to your goals, way to go!

Tina said...

A very well deserved loss this week. Though I understand your frustration to be so close to being under 100 kgs

Definitely next week. All that walking sure paid off.

Chris H said...

Oh bugger! You should have gone for a piddle! LOL... I'm sure you will get there next week mate.

~closed~ said...

Carlton, your loss is great this week. Rejoice. AND SHOP! I'm so glad they sell separates because I always have to buy bigger tops too. Keep it up...pretty soon you'll be saying, "Mission Accomplished"

Heather said...

What an excellent loss! You are so on a roll. Well done with all your walking too!