Saturday, April 26, 2008

Weigh In Day


I always feel like I am running after something or running from something. I never seem to feel like I'm getting ahead. I so want to change this feeling ..............

Sorry I didn't weigh in last week, I was feeling very down and depressed and it wasn't a good week for me, so I stayed home from weight watchers. Good news was I did go back this week and weigh in today. Weight in Day seems to come around very quickly these days.

Today is weight in day at weight watchers.
Start Weight on 8/2/2008 = 115.9 kilos
Last week 05/4/2008 = 108.8 kilos
This week 05/4/2008 = 107.6 kilos

Loss this week 1.2 kilos.

Loss so far 8.3 kilos in 12 weeks.



Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

5 comments:

Chris H said...

that is an awesome loss girl! You should be proud of yourself. Hope you are feeling a bit more 'up' now.

celtic_girl said...

A great result Carlton, as you say "One step at a time". I must admit to you I use that myself when I'm feeling low,or when I'm piushing myself to do something, I think of your mantra.

Hope you have a good week!

Me said...

You go girl - what a great result !!!!
Me

boringsahm said...

You go girl! top notch! A++! what a champ! Whoooo hoooo!

You are going great gun's and deserve the excellent results that you are achieving!

Just started a another blog to track my back to health goals 10 x 10 You've inspired me!

Elisha said...

8.3kg in 12 weeks in fantastic, dont apologise to anyone for not weighing in - we all have days, weeks, some even months like that - Just remember though we are here for you, to offer your support and help you better get through them days, so be strong my sweet.

Well done on your loss this week, lets get another one for next week! YAY.

Thanks for leaving lovely comments on my blog =) Lisha. xx