Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weigh in Day - Again


Weight in Day seems to come around very quickly these days.

Today is weight in day at weight watchers.
Start Weight on 8/2/2008 = 115.9 kilos
Last week 29/3/2008 = 110.5 kilos
This week 05/4/2008 = 108.8 kilos

Loss this week 1.7 kilos.

Loss so far 7.1 kilos in 10 weeks.

Seems like all the exercise I've been doing is finally paying off. I've burnt over 7000 exercise calories in the past 2 weeks. I might be starting boxercise on Monday at the local YMCA with a lady who lives not far from me that I've been chatting to on the weight watchers message boards. I would love to give it ago, just need to get the courage to actually go and meet someone new. Whilst I have gotten over my depression, its still hard for me to go out and meet new people.


Carlton
Take One Step at time...




5 comments:

Me said...

Well done on the loss - good for you !! Keep up the good work.
Me

celtic_girl said...

Yes, the lamb shanks were yummy, will definately be cooking them again.

Your doing really well with your weightloss, congratulations.

Chris H said...

Well hello Carlton, nice to see you pop into my blog. I see life has been VERY eventful for you over the past few months. My condolences on the death of your Dad, well done on the on going weight loss, and a new man! OOOO how neat, see some good things do happen eh? Did you ever get the lap-band surgery? I see you seriously considered it.

Elisha said...

Hello Carlton! What a fantastic job you are doing with your weight loss - Im proud of you! I am a bit of a blog-a-holic, i blog instead of eating, haha, i hope you dont mind but i linked your blog from mine for easy access - Look fwd to sharing more of your journey.

Lisha.

abc said...

You go girl!