Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weigh In 26/08/07



Start Weight on 8/8/07 = 117 kilos (same weight I was 2 1/2 years ago when I started this journey)

This week 26/08/07 = 113 kilos

Loss this week 300 grams.

Loss so far 4 kilos.

Life as far as my eating goes is starting to settle down. I am trying to keep within the following guidelines as per CK:-

Calories = 1500 per day (i've reduced the calories down from CK's recommendation of 1730 due to not exercising at the moment).
Fat = 51 grams per day
Sat Fat = 16 grams per day
Protein = 114 grams per day
Carbs = 205 grams per day
Fibre = 25 grams per day
Drink at least 6 glass of water per day

Up until now I have been focusing on my eating habits and haven't included exercise (which is a bonus if I do anything). Now that I have gotten my polar F11 fixed I will be a little more motivated to exercise again. I will start off slowly and then build up.

In regards to the lap band surgery I am still looking at doing this but it will depend on if I can access some money from my superannuation to pay for the out of pocket expenses. I will have an answer for this within the next month.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

3 comments:

Sienna said...

Congratulations on that MASSIVE LOSS. Glad to hear you are back with us. Please let us know how things are with you! I miss you when you aren't around!! Big hugs.

boringsahm said...

I love that picture! And yeah woman for your loss, and such a great one too considering your only concentrating on your food intake. I really need to watch my food intake, my choices are so here and there these days my body must hate me!

Good to here that your HRM is working, I seem to have broken mine today.

Keep up the great work, and keep us updated, I miss your blogging!

Just have to add: you know how you have to type is a word verfication to post a comment, well some days I note they look like real words and yours today is "hypd" - See your Hyped and revved up in your weight loss - whoo hoo!

abc said...

Carkton I know its so dishearteing to realise we have put on weight. How do we klet that happen? Its sucks badly. But you know what? It is what it is and I love your attitude. You have made a kickass effor tot get back down. I have to do this too. I too feel so awful for putting weight back on - 10kg in a year - it was SOOOO hard to get that off. But forget the past. We can not do anything about that but learn from it and not let it happen again. We can do this and we cna most of the 4 whole entire months we have left to the end of the year. I plan to start dating again so after 22 years, its going to be pretty new, and weighing 10kg less will be great!