I'm so glad that I have my F11 working again as it keeps me so focused on exercise.
I've started exercising on my own tonight and walked for 45 mins and so far I'm feeling really good. I also burnt 397 calories on my walk.
I'm planning on walking the 7 Bridges Walk again this year and am determined to get fitter, lose some weight before the big day. I'm walking with a few online friends and we have decided on the following timetable. Lynda and Suse are a lot fitter than me at the moment and also weigh a lot less as well, so I will also be walking by myself during the week and maybe on Sundays as well (see how I pull up and feel as I don't want to burn out to quickly and give up all together).
* Sat Sept 1 at 9am - Bay Walk - Carlton & Lynda (Note: this is 1 lap, if you want to do 2 laps would have to meet at 8am)
* Sun Sept 2 at 3:30pm - Bay Interval Run - Suse & Lynda
* Fri Sept 7 time TBD - Double (2 laps) Bay Walk - Carlton & Lynda (Note: we can do a longer walk elsewhere if you like, but I want to avoid the APEC crud in the city and getting public transport in there. But if you want to drive us somewhere i.e. watsons bay, then we walk to Coogee and bus back is ok with me)
* Sat Sept 8 at 9am - Double (2 laps) Bay Walk - Carlton & Lynda
* Sun Sept 9 at 3pm - Bay Interval Run - Suse & Lynda
* Sat Sept 15 at 9am - Single Bay Walk - Carlton & Lynda
* Sun Sept 16 at 3pm - Bay Run - RUN 4KM of it!!!! - Suse & Lynda
* Sat Sept 22 at 9am - Double (2 laps) Bay Walk - Carlton & Lynda
* Sun Sept 23 at crack o dawn - Sydney Bridge Run 4KM - Suse & Lynda
* Sat Sept 29 at 9am - Single Bay Walk
* Sun Sept 30 - Day Off. Lynda and Suse to solo jog as its off week + Lynda's Dad's birthday so family commitments.
* Mon Oct 1 (aka Labour Day) at 10 am - 7 Bridges Prac Walk #1 via C2S Route + Bronte extension - Carlton & Lynda (Note: will skip Bronte bit if you need to rush back)
* Sat Oct 6 - Double Bay Walk - Carlton & Lynda
* Sun Oct 7 - Bay interval Run - Suse & Lynda
* Sat Oct 13 - Day off due to long walk on next day (and its a nail day)
* Sun Oct 14 at 9am - 7 Bridges Prac Walk #2 on actual 7 Bridges Route - Suse, Carlton & Lynda
* Sat 20 Oct - Double Bay Walk - Carlton & Lynda
* Sun 21 Oct - Day off. Note: Lynda & Suse to do solo runs (as is off week). Calrtn to do solo walk
* Sat 27 Oct = Day of Rest, as day before the big day
* Sun Oct 28 - 7 Bridges Walk - Suse, Carlton & Lynda
Take One Step at a Time.
Take One Step at a Time.