Thursday, December 28, 2006

2007 Weight Loss Goals


I've been thinking of what I want to achieve in the coming 12 months and my goals for 2007 are:-


1. To get back on track and get all 3 green ticks on CK.
2. To remain focused and ask for help when I slip.
3. To get to my goal weight (even if it takes the whole year and probably will).
4. To drink 3 litres of water a day.
5. To exercise for 1 hour a day (might need to break it up to 2 x 30 min sessions).
6. To complete the sexy abs challenge on CK.
7. To complete the Body Blitz challenge on CK.
8. To blog my weight loss journey and refer back to it when I struggle.
9. To be honest with myself and not beat myself up too much when things don't go to plan.

Given the news yesterday that CK is going to become free to join from 1/1/07 and some of us members being concerned about trolls etc spoilling the site, I have been looking around for alternative sites and come across a site called www.sparkpeople.com. Not sure if i will use this site yet, as I want to keep an open mind about the changes to CK but I did sign up for it. Will check it out today when it is quiet at work.

Next month it will be my 1 year anniversary in blogging and so much has happened. I've been going through my archive bloggs and found the following from January 2006.

Top Ten Benefits of Losing Weight
So, what are the top ten health benefits you can expect after dropping 10 percent of your weight? In no particular order, they are:

10. Better blood pressure
9. Improved heart health and lower cholesterol levels
8. Decreased risk for diabetes /cancer
7. Enhanced sex life
6. A better night’s sleep for those with obstructive sleep apnea
5. Less pain associated with arthritis, joint disease, and lower back pain.
4. Better breathing
3. Less Depressed
2. Spending less on clothes, (as the bigger you are the more they cost cause they use more material)
1. More energy



Carlton
Take One Step at a Time.

0 comments: