Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back on the Weight Loss Wagon today!!!!

I'm back on the wagon as of today in many ways.

I'm back:-

1. Walking to work and back (not sure how much longer I can walk to and from work as we are moving next weekend at it will be a 10km walk each way if I do it)... I still think that the walk is doable but my brother and bf think otherwise.... Will see what happens...
2. Tracking...
3. Drinking my water...
4. Whilst I've put on a bit over christmas, not that I have weighed myself but I can feel it, I'm feeling pretty happy about things right now and raring to go...

I'm back on the wagon as of today...


3 comments:

Chris H said...

Good girl!
I also think walking to/from work at 10kms each way is a bit much!
Perhaps you could bus/train to work and just walk home?

blondie1 said...

20km takes around 3hr 3o mins so 10km 1 hr 45mins doable BUT every day maybe not every 2nd day?

Tania said...

Well done Melissa - as to walking to work, all you can do is put it to the test! 10kms is possible but you do need to do the other 10 on the return trip! Sounds like you're motivated and ready to take 2010 by storm - look forward to reading all about it.