Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today's activities

Its a bit hot in the office today and with it being such a nice day I'd rather be anywhere else right now.

I also didn't sleep all that well last night so I only did 30 minutes of jogging on the Wii Fit this morning.

Menu so far today is:-

Breakfast
3 weetbix
200ml of skim milk
125ml of fruit salad.
Black Coffee
500ml sugar free monster.

Snacks -
I forgot to bring some but I do have 2 green apples on my desk from previous days that I haven't eatten yet.

Lunch - I have a farewell to go today and we are going yum cha... Whilst we only eat the steam stuff I hope I don't overeat like normal.

Dinner - nothing planned yet we will how I feel and what time I get home.

I've already drunk a 750ml water, and I'm currently drinking a 500ml mineral water.

I'm also planning on going to Zumba tonight which starts at 6.15 p.m. and will earn me about 8 bonus points.


2 comments:

blondie1 said...

YUM CHA ohhh yum that is my favourite dish (amongst several others)...

Chris H said...

I am still waiting to try Yum Cha.... I'm told it is lovely.